Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Keempatpuluhenam

Vague is 2015. 

Like really, I was asking myself what I have done in 2015. And, I need help from Mr Zuckerberg to remind me what had happened in the year 2015. Here a recap:

1. January 2015. The Kluang Hoax. I will not be a victim. Ever. Not anymore. Lesson learnt.

2. February 2015. The Malacca Getaway with Roger. No repeat though, not looking forward too.

3. May 2015. The Langkawi Trip. Awesome. Might repeat but different venue.

4. July 2015. The Birthday Bouquet. Thanks for being the year highlight. Lybsm.

5. August 2015. Raya Haji dan Ibadah Korban yang pertama. Alhamdulillah.

6. December 2015. Really moving on from past relay.

Thank you 2015. You have been awesome. I have made it through. It could be hateful, it could be cruel. But I made it baby. Thanks to you.

I

I think I have fallen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment