Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Keempat

This is a story about a girl that have been hurt.
It has been a while. The blood is no longer dripping away. And the cut is finally dried.
What left is a small scar.
This serve as a reminder.
From trust of friendship what came was an episodes of betrayal and heartache.
It was a serious case of misjudgement. The saying of craplike 'what goes around comes around' did not even do justice.
Lying is a norm yes but deceiving is totally a different thing.
You lied for a greater good.
You deceived for your own good.
But yes, the preacher will say, "It was unintentional".
"There is a good reason behind all this" or "Take it as a lesson learnt" or "Just forgive him and be a bigger person."

So I did. All of the above.

As I found peace and solace, I can't start to imagine how would you suffer without me helping you out now.

I'm sorry for I have stopped caring.
It was never meant to be.

I wish you every happiness.
And thank you for the experience.
It was, indeed, once in a lifetime.

I have now closed another chapter in my life. It is entitled 'Fai'.

No comments:

Post a Comment