Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kelima

And her one time ultimate worryness.
This is totally new to me.
Coz you just came knocking on my window pane.
When the Mh370 incident came to light, I was shocked and saddened. Eventhough I dun have anyone that I know in the flight, I was grieving slightly.
Then, along came you. There is something odd about you. You are the high flyer, the out ot reach kinda person, yet, you reach out to me.. (oh, maybe it was I who make the first move).
I still remember when you were telling me about you destination, which was in AU, you said it was your first. Without you knowing, there was a knot in my stomach.
At first I dunno what was bothering me. I can't put my finger on it.
Then it hit me. It was you.
You have made me feel uneasy.
I can't sleep for two days.
Then I prayed.
I prayed for your safety. For your safe journey home. So you can come back in one piece.
And send me a message or two.
From that day onwards..
My life is never been the same.
There is always for Abah.. Mak.. adik badik..
And you.

Ya Allah, peliharalah dia walau dimana dia berada, di atas awan mahupun lautan. Semoga dia senantiasa dalam lindungan kasihMu ya Allah.. berikan kami semua berita gembira.

Amin. Ya rabbal alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment